Thursday, October 22, 2009

BOO!

If you know me, you know I love Halloween. We brought out our decorations in September - I have so many decorations, I figure I might as well get as much time out of them as possible. I thought I'd post some of them for you to enjoy. I try to add a couple of things every year, and since the 1/2 off sale is on Sunday, I had to buy a couple before. Lana and I met at the Halloween store, my mom came along. Lana and I were having so much fun.....fighting over different ones.....getting super impressed with one another's picks.....my mom just rolled her eyes. We could have stayed there for hours. Mom doesn't understand. She has tried buying gross things, but just can't do it. She bought some black roses the other year, and absolutely hated them, so she gave them to me.....I love em! We usually get those great pumpkins from my uncle's garden, but we didn't get to go down this year, so my kids will have to settle for Vons pumpkins......I refuse to go to the commercial pumpkin patches and pay $10 a pumpkin. (I guess that's my "Humbug of Halloween") You may think our decor is a bit over the top, but I figure it's an investment for the future. Since I don't have anyone to hand my barbies down to, I will at least be able to give my boys all of this Halloween stuff (their wives will love me). Anyways, hope you enjoy.....Happy Halloween!


The clown was a birthday gift from my sister....I love him!

These two beautiful ladies were my purchases this year....aren't they pretty! I love how the witch looks like she is melting!

1 comment:

Pam said...

I think that it is all so awesome!! Love it! My house is sooooo boring....

About Me

My photo
OK...here it goes. I am a mother of 5 crazy boys....ages 10 months to 11 years. I have been married for twelve and a half years to an even crazier boy!!! I am not sure how he has put up with me for so long, and then I remember that he is as big of a goofball as me! I get to stay at home with the boys, but I work about 6 whole hours a week teaching fitness classes. I think I am funny when I remind Scott that I am independently wealthy (if you knew how much I made, you might think it is funny too)! I do love to work out, and without it I would be about 500 pounds and completely insane. Well, that about sums it up. I am looking forward to keeping a record of the completely abnormal behavior of my perfect family!