Thursday, October 22, 2009

What The ?

Reality is really slapping me in the face.....in fact, reality is beating the crap out of me. I'm really not all that, and I always have helpful reminders of that everyday. This is my friendly reminder right here........

George is one of the most honest people I know......brutally honest!


Tonight he was looking through some old photo albums. "Mom, you look so young in these pictures.......and now you look like, well, like a real Mom." Pretty much sucker punched me with that one. Sad thing it is true.....granted I have been sick this week, but I'm pretty sure he wasn't talking about just this week. George is also the child that confirmed something I knew for sure. From the mouth of babes....

"Hey Mom, did you take off your bra?

Yes, why?

Well, they use to be there, and now they are all the way down there!"

Thanks George :)

I have earned my "real mom" look. This week while Scott has been out of town I got hit with some killer virus........KC decided to rip half of my keys off of my keyboard. As I type, my B button and space bar aren't even on, and my N and H just fell off! I no longer think I'm 16, I think it's more like 86!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Ouch! Gotta love that kid!

Kelly said...

oh and by the way, you look great!

Kim said...

Yes you look like a real mom. A real hot one Kaye :)

Pam said...

I agree with the comments above. The only thing that makes you look like a Mom is all the kids around you:)

About Me

My photo
OK...here it goes. I am a mother of 5 crazy boys....ages 10 months to 11 years. I have been married for twelve and a half years to an even crazier boy!!! I am not sure how he has put up with me for so long, and then I remember that he is as big of a goofball as me! I get to stay at home with the boys, but I work about 6 whole hours a week teaching fitness classes. I think I am funny when I remind Scott that I am independently wealthy (if you knew how much I made, you might think it is funny too)! I do love to work out, and without it I would be about 500 pounds and completely insane. Well, that about sums it up. I am looking forward to keeping a record of the completely abnormal behavior of my perfect family!