Sunday, March 13, 2011

4 Going on at least 14!



I can't express my love for my little KC man. He recently turned four and he has so much spunk and feistiness in that little body I can't believe it. He is full of energy and he knows what he wants and is relentless. He loves his brothers and I enjoy watching the relationship he shares with each of them. He has a very sweet side to him and he has been nothing but loving to his young brother Eldon. He can be a stinker and will dish out teases and knows how to taunt like noone else. One thing that KC and I share is the fact that we both think we are funny. He will do things and laugh at himself like no other. KC goes to preschool and has a lot of good buddies. He has been going to the gym with me since birth and there is a bunch of boys he has grown up with and they are quite the gang. It is nice to see him build friendships. KC is addicted to video games and if I didn't regulate it he would play them all day long....we are worried! He is so anxious to grow up and I just want to keep him cute and little. He asks everyday if he can play "Black Ops" which is a video game that is rated "M". I tell him that he can't until he is a grown up. He thinks that if he can do things like write his name, tie his shoes, etc. he will prove that he is a grown up. He is a crack up. I am grateful for KC and the role he plays in our family....I am a very lucky Mommy!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
OK...here it goes. I am a mother of 5 crazy boys....ages 10 months to 11 years. I have been married for twelve and a half years to an even crazier boy!!! I am not sure how he has put up with me for so long, and then I remember that he is as big of a goofball as me! I get to stay at home with the boys, but I work about 6 whole hours a week teaching fitness classes. I think I am funny when I remind Scott that I am independently wealthy (if you knew how much I made, you might think it is funny too)! I do love to work out, and without it I would be about 500 pounds and completely insane. Well, that about sums it up. I am looking forward to keeping a record of the completely abnormal behavior of my perfect family!