Friday, February 18, 2011

Mr. President

One thing I love about my George is that he is very unique. Today at school they had "Dress As A President". George was trying to convince me to get together a George Washington costume last night at 6:00.......luckily I was able to convince him to be a more recent "George" as in George W. Bush. He was happy to do so and laid out his suit and tie. Look how handsome he is....

When I dropped George off at school I did not see any other kids in costume. Turns out George was the ONLY student that dressed up. The only other person that dressed up was the principal. I asked George if he was upset that he was the only one and he said no with a big smile on his face. When you are the only kid at school in a suit and tie you get some special treatment. He got to go to recess 5 minutes earlier than everyone else, his buddies walked around him and acted as secret service, the girls asked if they could touch his suit and everyone called him Mr. President. I love that George embraces his uniqueness.

1 comment:

Heather said...

He is such a handsome boy. I love that he dressed up alone, that is awesome.

My sister dressed up in Jr High for Pee Wee Herman day and was the only one who dressed up....i thing that is worse. Luckily she was already captain of the cheerleading squad and her class President so she wasn't label the class nerd. Ü
Tell George he is a total babe.

About Me

My photo
OK...here it goes. I am a mother of 5 crazy boys....ages 10 months to 11 years. I have been married for twelve and a half years to an even crazier boy!!! I am not sure how he has put up with me for so long, and then I remember that he is as big of a goofball as me! I get to stay at home with the boys, but I work about 6 whole hours a week teaching fitness classes. I think I am funny when I remind Scott that I am independently wealthy (if you knew how much I made, you might think it is funny too)! I do love to work out, and without it I would be about 500 pounds and completely insane. Well, that about sums it up. I am looking forward to keeping a record of the completely abnormal behavior of my perfect family!