Friday, October 3, 2008

Good Week

Last Saturday was a fantastic day for James and Curtis. James's football team had lost their last 2 games, and finally got their first victory. James got his first and second touchdown! He is so funny when he gets all pumped up and celebrates. He looks a little bit like he is having convulsions, but I keep that on the down-low, because he gets irritated with me. Luckily, he is a total babe in his uniform.Curtis's team also took home a victory, and Curtis ran a 55 yard rush for a touchdown! His smile was ginormous.
Two good wins for two good kids. KC has a thing for cones. At the beach he takes them from the lifeguards, and at the football game he removes them from the sidelines....he is such a treasure!!! Luckily, this kept KC busy for a little bit during the 4 hours of football games we had back to back.....

Right after the games, we got ready to take one more "summer" trip with the boat. Our friends were brave enough to invite us to go camping with them. We took our boats and had such a fun time. I am happy to be starting the month of October with a tan, but sad to know it won't last too long. I am not much of a camper, but we stayed in our friend's trailer, and it was really nice. Maybe some day we can afford to get one, because the kids were in heaven. We had three families out there, consisting of 13 kids.....11 boys, 2 girls. It was a really great family get away.

The kids provided some entertainment
KC's friend, Dave. Dave was VERY patient with KC


Cute Kids




KC and the ladies



KC's first attempt at waterskiing....he didn't quite get up....next summer for sure!




Shane had the party boat for kids 11 and under...

The kids missed one day of school, and had the next day off because of the Jewish holiday. They were happy about a 3 day school week. Despite the short week, I still managed to screw up. The day we returned, George had a field trip and almost did not get to go, since his brain dead Mom sent him to school without a permission slip. Luckily, it all worked out.

Today when I picked George up from school, he told me that a girl told him that she liked his blonde hair. I told him to get use to it. He didn't understand why, but I have a feeling he will be getting a lot of attention from the ladies!

2 comments:

Lori said...

I'm trying to visualize James celebrating a touchdown that looks like convulsions. All I can visualize is Scott dancing....Hmm.

Heather said...

way to go for the football games. I love kids sports!!!!!!!!!
I hate to see summer go but what a way to end a good summer but with friends on the lake. Your kids will have great memories.

About Me

My photo
OK...here it goes. I am a mother of 5 crazy boys....ages 10 months to 11 years. I have been married for twelve and a half years to an even crazier boy!!! I am not sure how he has put up with me for so long, and then I remember that he is as big of a goofball as me! I get to stay at home with the boys, but I work about 6 whole hours a week teaching fitness classes. I think I am funny when I remind Scott that I am independently wealthy (if you knew how much I made, you might think it is funny too)! I do love to work out, and without it I would be about 500 pounds and completely insane. Well, that about sums it up. I am looking forward to keeping a record of the completely abnormal behavior of my perfect family!