Thursday, September 25, 2008

KARL CONRAD!!!

That is what you could hear me screaming when I found him up on the bbq eating the dog food. So gross! Not only was he covered in grease from the dirty bbq, but dog food smells so nasty. I cleaned him off and as I went out of the room he ran out back and did the same exact thing. He gets out back real easy now, since he disconnected the screen from the frame.....I am pretending it is like a doggie door for KC. He is such a busy boy.....climbs on EVERYTHING! He pulls the kitchen chairs up to the fridge and floods my kitchen floor. I finally realized I can lock the dispenser...duh! Anyways, this all took place in less than 1/2 hour. I am not complaining.....I would so much rather deal with this stuff than teenage stuff. That I am not looking forward to.



I know this looks bad, but this kids is like Spiderman the way he scales up everything!



There he is....getting his supper!

6 comments:

Heather said...

First- he has a great yelling name.
Second- the BBQ looks like it is going to tip over, making me nervous.
Third- if you fed you child maybe he wouldn't be diving in the dog food. There I said it. Ü

Liz Rose said...

He does seem to be hungry alot.....:)

Pam said...

Oh but he is still so cute...dog breath and all!

Pam said...

By the way - since he loves climbing on BBQ's, did you buy him another one? It looks as though you have two of them for him to climb upon. Extra fun!:)

Kim said...

My youngest brother was a climber and we would find him on top of the fridge. He's still too freaking cute (though I don't want to imagine his breath after eating that dog food)!

Julianne said...

This is so funny! Colby my one year old was eating dog food Monday! It was pretty gross because there were ants in it! Boys!

About Me

My photo
OK...here it goes. I am a mother of 5 crazy boys....ages 10 months to 11 years. I have been married for twelve and a half years to an even crazier boy!!! I am not sure how he has put up with me for so long, and then I remember that he is as big of a goofball as me! I get to stay at home with the boys, but I work about 6 whole hours a week teaching fitness classes. I think I am funny when I remind Scott that I am independently wealthy (if you knew how much I made, you might think it is funny too)! I do love to work out, and without it I would be about 500 pounds and completely insane. Well, that about sums it up. I am looking forward to keeping a record of the completely abnormal behavior of my perfect family!