Thursday, September 18, 2008

It's About Time!

I can't even express how relieved, happy, and exhausted I am. I have been taking every spare moment I have to soak up as much info for my personal training exam that I possibly could. Children, meals, house cleaning has all been neglected. I wanted to retake my test as soon as possible....so, I made an appointment to take it this morning. I was so nervous. I was way more nervous this time. I felt pretty confident. When I am determined to do something, I consume myself in it until I get it done.....I hate failing, but I think it is good to fail. It made me learn more, and actually built my self confidence a bit. After taking the test you have to go to the main desk and get your results. I am pretty sure I was a little shaky....I know I was sweating....a complete mess. Then I heard the two most beautiful words...."YOU PASSED". I think I almost cried. When I took it the first time, and didn't pass, I was angry....now I was so happy I wanted to cry. Scott was overjoyed....he now has his wife back. Everyone had to sacrifice while I prepared, and I am so glad to get back to my normal life. Not that it is very normal. Anyways, thanks for all of the kind wishes....and gifts!!! Scott was very sweet and brought home flowers in the middle of the day to congratulate me. After picking the boys up, we took a trip to 7 eleven for celebratory slurpees. I had decided that if I didn't pass I would go take an afternoon spin class, but since I did, the kids and I are going to make cookies!

12 comments:

Heather said...

Yippeee for you! I was wondering if you took the test again. I am so happy for you.

Juli said...

yea!!! for you!! Now i will feel much more confident taking your classes at the gym :) Good Job Kaye!

Pam said...

That is so great!!! I knew you would pass it! And even better now you get to make cookies instead of doing spin:) Flowers? How nice of Scott. Congratulations!!!

Kelly said...

Congratulations!!!

julianna said...

congratulations kaye!

Info said...

Today You are the ROCK STAR!!!
Right on for you!!
You rule....

now let's talk about that kitchen floor......kidding!! :)

Lori said...

Hooray! You're not stupid!!!

Julianne said...

Congratulations! :)

Jo said...

WooHoo!!! Congrats!

Kim said...

Good job!

Robert and Natalie said...

I am so happy for you and me too now you can officially transform my body I don't want much just a six pack like yours and my butt to shrink three sizes!!!R you up for that kind of challenge???

Robbie said...

One question...why wasn't i invited to 7-11? P.s. congrats!

About Me

My photo
OK...here it goes. I am a mother of 5 crazy boys....ages 10 months to 11 years. I have been married for twelve and a half years to an even crazier boy!!! I am not sure how he has put up with me for so long, and then I remember that he is as big of a goofball as me! I get to stay at home with the boys, but I work about 6 whole hours a week teaching fitness classes. I think I am funny when I remind Scott that I am independently wealthy (if you knew how much I made, you might think it is funny too)! I do love to work out, and without it I would be about 500 pounds and completely insane. Well, that about sums it up. I am looking forward to keeping a record of the completely abnormal behavior of my perfect family!