Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Update

It is so nice to know that my buddies have my back. Just wanted to let everyone know that the "KC" situation has calmed down a bit. The gym told me not to worry about it, and I hold zero liability. I am sure they are regretting ever hiring me there.....but I have been there almost 6 years, and this is the first legal dilemna I've caused...not bad!

As far as my testing goes, I have been studying like crazy, except for the last few days. I got hit with a yucky cough, cold, aches, you name it. I was really sick, and it was hard to concentrate on my studies. It could be all of the cold medicine fogging my head up. I have missed a couple of classes, but I am going to attempt to teach bootcamp tomorrow. So, I was going to take the test AGAIN this Friday, but I think I will give myself a few extra days to clear my head, and do it next week. If I fail I will need my friends to go eat something really fattening with me....heck if I pass we should go eat something fattening.....either way, it's a good excuse to have fun! Luckily, my kids are staying mostly healthy....KC is teething some more...uh oh, more weapons..haha!

7 comments:

Lori said...

I'll help you out with your eating dilemma. Whether you pass or not I'm always available for eating something!

Jo said...

Me too!

Julianne said...

I wish I lived closer so I could join you! I hope you feel better soon and good luck on your test! Can you come to AZ and be my personal trainer?1?

Info said...

Oh Sushi!
I really miss good sushi!
I vote Sushi!

Heather said...

Kaye, Good Luck! You will do great, I just know it.

Fairchild Family said...

Im always game when there is food! I can't wait to hear about your test..You go girl!

Kim said...

Celebratory eating is my specialty...as well as consolation bingeing. Count me in either way :)

About Me

My photo
OK...here it goes. I am a mother of 5 crazy boys....ages 10 months to 11 years. I have been married for twelve and a half years to an even crazier boy!!! I am not sure how he has put up with me for so long, and then I remember that he is as big of a goofball as me! I get to stay at home with the boys, but I work about 6 whole hours a week teaching fitness classes. I think I am funny when I remind Scott that I am independently wealthy (if you knew how much I made, you might think it is funny too)! I do love to work out, and without it I would be about 500 pounds and completely insane. Well, that about sums it up. I am looking forward to keeping a record of the completely abnormal behavior of my perfect family!