Monday, September 8, 2008

And I Thought I Was A Jerk!!!

I have five billion things to do right now, but since I am totally distracted I am going to vent on my blog. We've been having a lot of George issues lately, and this morning was no exception!!! All morning long I listened to him freak out about anything and everything.....I was very proud of myself for keeping myself under control. He eventually calmed down halfway to school. After dropping the kids off at school, it was time to take Charlie to his first day of preschool. My camera broke recently, so thank you to Robbie for bringing over his camera for me to borrow. I am so lazy right now, I will post the pics later. Anyways, Charlie was great and could have cared less that we were leaving him. As I was there, I realized there was a parent picnic with the kids at 11:00. At 11:00 I was suppose to shower and wait for the groceries. Oh well, I was able to reschedule my grocery delivery (yes, I get my groceries delivered, and it is not expensive.....if you spend more than a billion dollars, you usually get free delivery...anyways...) I had to teach my bootcamp from 9:30 to 10:30, and that would give me just enough time to pick up a healthy lunch from Carls Jr. with french fries, soda and all!!! As I was walking into the gym, one of the managers took me aside and told me we had a slight situation. Well, Thursday night while I was teaching, KC bit a little girl on the cheek. I felt really bad for the little girl. I was going to wait to talk to the mother and apologize, but I was late picking up James, and had to leave. Apparantly, this mother was more than ticked off. If you remember, I posted not too long ago about another mother who was totally TO'd that he daughter's face got scratched. So, he is not a first time offender. Anyways, this mother has been complaining to the gym, and is claiming her daughter's face is infected, blah, blah, blah. Looks like it will be going to the legal department! When KC bit her that night, I looked at the little girl's face to see how bad it was. I remember saying, "oh good, I am glad he didn't break the skin, just looks like a bad bruise". So, how can her cheek be infected if there was no open wound? hmmmm? We are pretty sure this lady is out to get some money, and I am the problem causer!!! Not what I wanted to deal with. I would like to meet this lady and bite her!!! I am not sure where KC gets this aggression from....it's crazy! Luckily, I got to beat the crud out of the bags during my bootcamp class and didn't even care that I could barely breath from my yucky cold I got hit with this weekend. I have been on the other side of this before, and understand that kids are kids. Nobody likes it when their kids get hurt, unfortunately when you put kids together there are stinkers like KC that go on attack. Is it because he is the youngest of 5 boys and he wants to rule for a little......who knows. Anyways, I want to give a shout out to Stephanie Lovio for being super cool when KC attacked her sweet Syndey during nursery at church. I felt so bad, and Stephanie was so sweet and understanding.....thank you Stephanie!!! So, I thought my challenge today would be getting all of the laundry done and put away.....oh no, it's not that easy! Ok, thanks for reading my venting session. Is it possible that I could have a child worse than George? Oh No!!!

ps I don't mean to be such a complainer.....but I think this blog thing is helping me to not have to be committed. Hopefully I will have pleasant, beautiful things to write about soon! Life could be so much worse, it's really not bad, just part of life, right? Plus, I feel much better!


pss......watch out for this predator.....lock up small children and valuables.....

11 comments:

Heather said...

After all that I would have my groceries delivered too. Ok really, I am so sorry you are having to deal with that. Send KC to me I will love him for awhile.
PS You know me, I will help you bite her.

Jennifer Knight said...

But he's so cute!

PS I'll bite her too.

Pam said...

What a nightmare! I want to see her daughters infection. He's not a dog and he doesn't have rabies! Didn't she know that his name KC stands for Killer Chompers? What did she expect? He is such a cutie!!

Liz Rose said...

Wow--I want my groceries delivered! Awesome!!
Who is this crazy lady at the gym?!?!??!

Lori said...

Time to put the box outside of your door.

Fairchild Family said...

Give me a freaken break....What is wrong with people these days?

Info said...

KC is all boy!!
I can't blame you for wanting to bite that mom. I think if I were you I would be dreaming of it!!! You just blogged, you are so much better than I am!

At least you can thank her for a good workout!

Jo said...

KC is way to cute to be considered dangerous! Anyway, I think you can take that other mom! NO PROBLEM!

Kim said...

I so feel for you Kaye. I'll help hold her down while you bite her if you would like. Infection? Puuuhleeese! Maybe one should question her cleanliness?

Amanda and Ryan McCarty said...

I am sure you could totally take her. If not then sick KC on her.

Robbie said...

This kid is the silent devil!
Ps
When is the photo shoot?

About Me

My photo
OK...here it goes. I am a mother of 5 crazy boys....ages 10 months to 11 years. I have been married for twelve and a half years to an even crazier boy!!! I am not sure how he has put up with me for so long, and then I remember that he is as big of a goofball as me! I get to stay at home with the boys, but I work about 6 whole hours a week teaching fitness classes. I think I am funny when I remind Scott that I am independently wealthy (if you knew how much I made, you might think it is funny too)! I do love to work out, and without it I would be about 500 pounds and completely insane. Well, that about sums it up. I am looking forward to keeping a record of the completely abnormal behavior of my perfect family!