Friday, October 1, 2010

I have a lot to catch up on! I thought I'd start with a quick recap of the summer......

Beach! Thank goodness we live close enough to the beach to enjoy it. I love it, the boys love it, my sister loves it, my mom loves it, my friends love it and we all love going! The beach didn't really get great until August, so we made sure we got our summer's worth. I did not let my ginormousness stop me. My belly button was disgusting and completely grossed out my sister. Therefore, I made sure to wear my two piece. After I delivered the baby a nurse that examined me said, "Oh my gosh you actually wore a bikini!" Whatever! It is amazing how much sun your stomach gets when it sticks out so much. After delivery it was black. Anyways, I was so glad my boys didn't act embarassed, and they actually liked going in the water with me...thank goodness!
My cute Charlie turned 6 this summer. It is so fun to watch the joy exude out of a little boy because of a few gifts and extra attention. He is a fun kid, and I'm so glad he's mine!
Havasu.....we got a chance to get to Havasu for a week. I thought it would be miserable, but I spent most of the time floating in the lake. The boys were extremely impressed with my mad floating skills!
The boys had fun snorkeling and cliff jumping. Even KC jumped, which scared me to death, but that crazy kid had a smile on his face jumping, falling, landing, and coming up from the water....he's nuts!
It was a nice getaway, and we only missed half of a day getting the prop repaired because I chopped it up running over a rock!


Football started. James, Curtis and George are playing this season. That means lots of practices and lots of games. Luckily, I really do enjoy watching my boys play!














For some weird reason I like to gross the boys out, so I would walk around the house with my belly showing. James can not stand me....

Luckily, my friend Liz took some pictures so I can remember this last pregnancy with a little dignity.....

School started WAY too early this year. There should be a law about going back in August! James and Curtis get to go to middle school together, George and Charlie are at elementary and KC started his first year of preschool...yippee!
We were able to have a couple of mellow months before our world got rocked by a new baby....all good things!!!



3 comments:

Liz Rose said...

I love the picture with them all dressed and ready for school. They are getting so handsome--grown up looking. :)

Julianne said...

So cute! What a fun summer! Now, how are things with #6!?! Im sure you are one busy woman!

Ben and Heidi said...

Great pictures! What a summer-sheesh. Your boys are so great--they keep me laughing. Oh, and you're pretty neat too.

About Me

My photo
OK...here it goes. I am a mother of 5 crazy boys....ages 10 months to 11 years. I have been married for twelve and a half years to an even crazier boy!!! I am not sure how he has put up with me for so long, and then I remember that he is as big of a goofball as me! I get to stay at home with the boys, but I work about 6 whole hours a week teaching fitness classes. I think I am funny when I remind Scott that I am independently wealthy (if you knew how much I made, you might think it is funny too)! I do love to work out, and without it I would be about 500 pounds and completely insane. Well, that about sums it up. I am looking forward to keeping a record of the completely abnormal behavior of my perfect family!