Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter


There is ALWAYS at least one!!!
One of my favorite Easter celebrations as a kid was our annual egg hunts down in Huntington Beach with my cousins at "suicide park"......someone was always getting hurt. Another generation gets to enjoy these festivities. Every year we get together with Lana's kids, and all of our extended cousins on the Bluth side......so much fun. This year only KC got tagged in the head by a football and verociously nipped at by Lana's vicious chihuahua, 'Elvis' (Elvis also peed in James's basket). Yes, of course that is Charlie with his basket on his head!





The weather has been incredible this weekend!!! Yesterday we headed to the beach. Cousins from Arizona were in town, so we took them to Zuma for some fun in the sun. They had a blast, and I am starting to get very impatient for summer to get here.








2 comments:

Heather said...

I am sooooo jealous. I want to go to Zuma with you. I seriously need a trip to CA to come see you guys.

Amanda and Ryan McCarty said...

Ryan drooled over your beach pictures, wish we were there! We will have to come down soon and enjoy the so cal weather.

About Me

My photo
OK...here it goes. I am a mother of 5 crazy boys....ages 10 months to 11 years. I have been married for twelve and a half years to an even crazier boy!!! I am not sure how he has put up with me for so long, and then I remember that he is as big of a goofball as me! I get to stay at home with the boys, but I work about 6 whole hours a week teaching fitness classes. I think I am funny when I remind Scott that I am independently wealthy (if you knew how much I made, you might think it is funny too)! I do love to work out, and without it I would be about 500 pounds and completely insane. Well, that about sums it up. I am looking forward to keeping a record of the completely abnormal behavior of my perfect family!