Saturday, March 29, 2008

Scott's Favorite Game


Scott's favorite game is called, "Reasons I Love Scott Cuillard" Yes, he is a little needy like that, but I think it is funny. Scott can actually be very romantic and generous, but it is the little things that I love. For example, when we were driving down the canyon to the beach the other day, all of the sudden he unrolled every window in the car. I asked him why he would do that, and he told me to take in a big breath. He knows that one of my favorite smells is from the blossoms of the yellow flowers down on Kanan. It is a simple pleasure, and he knows it makes me happy. Now, we don't always get along, and a lot of the time he can't stand me, but for the most part, he is a very considerate guy. He isn't perfect, but I guess you could say he is for me. When I was almost 16, I wrote a list of qualities I wanted in my husband. I can honestly say he fits every single one....even the last one, which is "Sings to me", and if you know how Scott sings, sometimes you have to be careful what you ask for!!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

I love you two together. I wouldn't have it any other way.

gingerdee said...

ok, I for sure thought he had a very different reason to roll down all the windows and tell you to inhale deeply...and we've all heard stories about how he loves to do that to you. I'm happy to be wrong and to hear how sweet he was actually being. very cute!

Liz Rose said...

Kaye! Found your blog, while I was blog-stalking! hee hee-- you are a fun writer--Its fun to see you guys in action with your boys! :)

Amanda and Ryan McCarty said...

That is so cute that you found that list from when you were younger. Since I dated Ryan while I was younger my list was patterned after Ryan. You and Scott are perfect together.

About Me

My photo
OK...here it goes. I am a mother of 5 crazy boys....ages 10 months to 11 years. I have been married for twelve and a half years to an even crazier boy!!! I am not sure how he has put up with me for so long, and then I remember that he is as big of a goofball as me! I get to stay at home with the boys, but I work about 6 whole hours a week teaching fitness classes. I think I am funny when I remind Scott that I am independently wealthy (if you knew how much I made, you might think it is funny too)! I do love to work out, and without it I would be about 500 pounds and completely insane. Well, that about sums it up. I am looking forward to keeping a record of the completely abnormal behavior of my perfect family!