Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Shoe Target


Now, who could throw a shoe at this face? Well, James has no problem doing it, since that is exactly what he did before leaving for school this morning. Why are boys so aggressive? They are high energy from waking up until their eyes close at night. Curtis was kicking the soccer ball against the living room couch. When I say I am so sick of balls in the house, they just laugh at me, and think I am talking about a different type of balls. Boys are so goofy!!! Charlie chucked the remote control at the kitchen wall this morning, because I turned off Scooby Doo. I know, how dare I!!! All of that before 9:00. Now, that is nothing abnormal....this stuff happens a lot. I am grateful that these are the problems I have with these boys. I just hope I am saying that in a few years from now, when they start being teenagers. Well, I need to go patch another wall!
(For those of you 'Robbie' that are upset to see George with a Giants cap on....I know. I am aware that we are all Dodger fans, but that is George's coach pitch team. Scott almost pulled him out of the league when they announced his team.....once again proving guys are sooooo lame!)

4 comments:

Robbie said...

Ok first thing when I opened your blog I said to myself...uhhhhh is George trying to piss off Scott on purpose by wearing that hat? And if not why hasn't Kaye removed it from his head? I totally agree though...why is he still in that league? Good luck tomorrow!

Robbie said...

Oh and by the way I don't see anything wrong with being moderately obsessed with the Dodgers and Lakers. If we weren't I would have no reason to come hang out at your place.

KMJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

Oh gorgious.. Look at those blue eyes. How could you not love that face. He is a cutie!

About Me

My photo
OK...here it goes. I am a mother of 5 crazy boys....ages 10 months to 11 years. I have been married for twelve and a half years to an even crazier boy!!! I am not sure how he has put up with me for so long, and then I remember that he is as big of a goofball as me! I get to stay at home with the boys, but I work about 6 whole hours a week teaching fitness classes. I think I am funny when I remind Scott that I am independently wealthy (if you knew how much I made, you might think it is funny too)! I do love to work out, and without it I would be about 500 pounds and completely insane. Well, that about sums it up. I am looking forward to keeping a record of the completely abnormal behavior of my perfect family!