Friday, February 20, 2009

KC's Very Advanced



Look how happy we were when little KC was born. We can not believe he is turning two this Monday. He was the sweetest little baby. All of us immediately fell in love with this little guy.


James and Curtis were so excited that Scott dropped them off at the hospital one day so they could hang out with me....well, I guess it was to hang out with sweet, little KC.....









If I only had one word to describe this 5th child of mine, it would definitely be "HAPPY" He is always up for a good time, and he is really fun!











KC also is very sweet, and melts your heart.....especially when he is sleeping!









KC has had to put up with a lot of stuff having 4 older brothers....


Boys are very sweet, and I am lucky to have such cute ones...
I remember his first couple of "boy-type" messes.....I thought he was so cute....






Then it started becoming part of regular routine. He was constantly surprising us with new things all of the time.....




On the dishwasher.....


Climbing up on the BBQ in order to get to the dog food, which was one of his favorite snacks!


Here he is stealing the neighbor's flags from the front of their house on the 4th of July....very patriotic!

Then our sweet, perfect child started displaying some anger management problems....still cute enough to take a picture!












KC is the dirtiest kid EVER!!! He is constantly a mess.....especially at the beach

or at home.......
Despite all of his dangerous schemes, he has been very fortunate that he has not been injured!!!


Washing Machine climber.....bookcase climber, and refrigerator scaler...not normal. He is the only one of my boys that has done this type of thing!



He is quite a character, and ALWAYS makes us laugh!
He is trying his hardest to not smile in this picture.....he is such a stinker-butt!
He brings us A LOT of joy!




He is already such a little man!






I am in love with my little Karl Conrad....Happy Birthday KC!!!. The reasoning for my title is because KC definitely reached the terrible two's WAY before his second birthday....my advanced little monster!

9 comments:

Pam said...

Love that boy! Happy Birthday KC!

Lori said...

I can't believe he's already two. Happy Birthday, KC! Maybe since the terrible two's came early, the terrific three's will come early.

Anonymous said...

He looks so much like Ian in the last picture! He is so cute! Isn't amazing what we find to be "cute" with the babies of families?!
Happy Birthday KC!

Kim said...

He is soooo cute...Almost enough to make me want a boy...almost :)

Kim said...

He is soooo cute...Almost enough to make me want a boy...almost :)

Jo said...

He is too cute! Happy Birthday, KC!

Heather said...

Cute boy, I still can't believe you have 5 boys.

julianna said...

i love the one of him scaling the refrigerator. i cannot believe it has already been 2 years. happy day kc!

Julianne said...

So cute! My soon to be 2 year old is a little "advanced" too- why cant they turn "terrible" when they are supposed to?!!?

About Me

My photo
OK...here it goes. I am a mother of 5 crazy boys....ages 10 months to 11 years. I have been married for twelve and a half years to an even crazier boy!!! I am not sure how he has put up with me for so long, and then I remember that he is as big of a goofball as me! I get to stay at home with the boys, but I work about 6 whole hours a week teaching fitness classes. I think I am funny when I remind Scott that I am independently wealthy (if you knew how much I made, you might think it is funny too)! I do love to work out, and without it I would be about 500 pounds and completely insane. Well, that about sums it up. I am looking forward to keeping a record of the completely abnormal behavior of my perfect family!