Tuesday, March 17, 2009

And We Aren't Even Irish!!!











Charlie was so excited last night he could barely fall asleep. He knew "Larry The Leprachaun" was going to most likely visit. Mom is starting to dislike Larry more and more. At first he was really cute (when Larry was solo). He would color the toilet water, milk, and oj green. That was about it. Now, "Larry" is getting a bit out of control. I'm not going to name names, but it isn't me, and it isn't the kids, but the person has given "Larry" a few new ideas. Now Larry writes all over the bathroom mirrors, paints nails, scribbles marker ALL over the body and especially the face. This new assistant of Larry's thinks he is hilarious. All I know is that I had a goofy husband wake me up with giggling. He thought he was really funny.....

8 comments:

Liz Rose said...

That is awesome!! I'm new to this sneaky leprachaun idea. Sarah was telling me all about how the leprachauns caused lots of trouble in her class today. :) Next year....:)

Pam said...

You both are so cool!!

Lori said...

You forgot the funniest part--Larry used a marker that doesn't wash off!

Heather said...

I LOVE IT! You guys are so fun.

Kelly said...

I love his expression in the first picture. That is how my son looks at me when I have done something "funny" to him.

Jo said...

I love it! Can Larry come to our house next year?

Kim said...

That is awesome! I think Larry needs directions to our house for next year.

Pulsiphers said...

That is so awesome larry sound like it would be really fun. I forgot that leprachauns caused all of that trouble.

About Me

My photo
OK...here it goes. I am a mother of 5 crazy boys....ages 10 months to 11 years. I have been married for twelve and a half years to an even crazier boy!!! I am not sure how he has put up with me for so long, and then I remember that he is as big of a goofball as me! I get to stay at home with the boys, but I work about 6 whole hours a week teaching fitness classes. I think I am funny when I remind Scott that I am independently wealthy (if you knew how much I made, you might think it is funny too)! I do love to work out, and without it I would be about 500 pounds and completely insane. Well, that about sums it up. I am looking forward to keeping a record of the completely abnormal behavior of my perfect family!