Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Isn't It Still Winter?

It is the middle of March, right? I am trying to take President Monson's advice and "Enjoy The Journey". I have been going crazy with non-stop baseball, fighting children, unfinished housework, gym classes, training, etc. I know I bring it all on myself, and I LOVE it, but lately it has kicked my butt! A while back I made an appointment for the boys to get their pictures taken. I had no idea when I made that appointment that it would be in the mid 70's at the beach. When it is that nice out, what is the point of going back to school? We took advantage of this Southern California perfection and hit the beach...... Nothing like having the entire ocean to yourself.......I've been going crazy with my second career as a referee.....the kids still fought, but it doesn't seem as bad when you are at the beach. They had fun playing with each other..... Now which one of my kids do you think would do this to sweet, innocent KC????

OF COURSE!!!!

There is something about the beach that just makes everything better. The fact that we had a perfect beach day in the middle of March made it that much sweeter! Kari, Julianna, and my mom were able to go. It was a great day, and I am so glad we had a perfect beach day....that is called LOVING the journey! The only downfall is that I forget that when I am butt white, I don't tan right away. I am a burnt mess! Did I mention that there was no wind : )

3 comments:

Heather said...

I wish I was there to bring you some aloe. I believe I owe you.

Pam said...

Looks so nice! It was a perfect beach day! Wish I was there:)

Pulsiphers said...

It was so fun thanks for inviting us we all had a blast and I know what you mean by being a burnt mess.

About Me

My photo
OK...here it goes. I am a mother of 5 crazy boys....ages 10 months to 11 years. I have been married for twelve and a half years to an even crazier boy!!! I am not sure how he has put up with me for so long, and then I remember that he is as big of a goofball as me! I get to stay at home with the boys, but I work about 6 whole hours a week teaching fitness classes. I think I am funny when I remind Scott that I am independently wealthy (if you knew how much I made, you might think it is funny too)! I do love to work out, and without it I would be about 500 pounds and completely insane. Well, that about sums it up. I am looking forward to keeping a record of the completely abnormal behavior of my perfect family!