Thursday, June 26, 2008

Now That's Hot

Regardles of what Scott thinks, I find him attractive for many reasons. Last night shortly after midnight he did it again. When George came in my room and woke me up crying because he had just thrown up, I asked Scott for help. I was exhausted and not feeling well. Some people have an image of what they find sexy.....let me tell you what I find appealing. There I was about to puke myself, when George's comforter, sheets, blanket, and floor were covered in his mess - Scott came up the stairs looking so fantastic.....there he was in all of his glory wearing latex gloves. He cleaned everything up, washed all of the linens, and didn't complain once! How lucky am I. He is pretty amazing. We have had a lot of puke in our lives and I am super sensitive to smells. Luckily my knight in shining armor has always come to my rescue.

6 comments:

Lori said...

Cleaning barf was my one and only prenuptial--obviously, since I iron his shirts. Anyway, I don't do puke! It makes me puke! (Seriously)

julianna said...

what a guy!

KMJ said...

Ok, I must agree with you. That is very attractive! My husband would possibly do the same, if he awoke. That must hard to be so sensitive to smells, because I am finding out that boys stink quite often!

Heather said...

I hope you are feeling better. This is just one more reason why I like Scott. I have never had Thayne go get latex gloves before, but he may start asking for them next time.

Liz Rose said...

Amen to that!

Jo said...

I'm so impressed! Mike would NEVER do that!

About Me

My photo
OK...here it goes. I am a mother of 5 crazy boys....ages 10 months to 11 years. I have been married for twelve and a half years to an even crazier boy!!! I am not sure how he has put up with me for so long, and then I remember that he is as big of a goofball as me! I get to stay at home with the boys, but I work about 6 whole hours a week teaching fitness classes. I think I am funny when I remind Scott that I am independently wealthy (if you knew how much I made, you might think it is funny too)! I do love to work out, and without it I would be about 500 pounds and completely insane. Well, that about sums it up. I am looking forward to keeping a record of the completely abnormal behavior of my perfect family!