Sunday, June 29, 2008

Everyone's Happy!

Even though owning a boat is a complete money pit, Scott and I decided to invest in it for the family. It is tricky trying to do an activity that is fun for everyone in our group. We had another great day yesterday. Even though James thinks he is 16, despite being with all of us he had a good time... Curtis is always a happy guy, so it is easy for him to enjoy himself. This is typical Curtis.....his favorite food is fruit. I love a healthy snack, but if I am offered grapes or a rice crispy treat, it is no contest. More treats for me!
George has a reputation for being a bit of a challenge. If he gets awnry, we just throw him overboard......luckily, he was more like this....
The only time George had a moment was when he was setting up in the water to ski, and there was moss all around him. He thought he was getting attacked and completely freaked out. Scott and I were really compassionate and had a good hard laugh at his expense! Unfortunately, I did not get any pictures of that.
Charlie is very low maintenance....this kid entertained himself with this stick for a good part of the day....

KC is happy as long as he is eating or in the water......here he is eating.....

Here he is getting out of the water.......
In the water......
Out of the water.....
I bug Scott all of the time to put lotion on himself, but 5 bodies to put lotion on is about all I can handle. I feel bad when Scott burns, because it hurts, but he should know better by now. See how Scott is wearing his hat.....

His tan (burn) lines are my favorite. He has a nice white stripe in the middle of his forehead.....then white where his glasses are. My new nickname for him is "candy cane". I am tanning challenged as well, but since this is my post, I have the right to not include photos of me in a bathing suit!

4 comments:

Liz Rose said...

Love the stick....love the baby in the water, and out of the water. You are a very fun blogger to read. :)

Pam said...

It looks like you are enjoying your boat!! Love the pictures! And did I mention that we love boating???

Jo said...

So do we!!! We love boating too!! At least me and the kids do. Maybe we can start the romance between Carly and Charlie, huh?

redstarmama said...

The George vs. the moss incident and the parental laughter at the end of it, cracked me up. That is so something I would do. And I would also call my husband "candy cane". So funny!

About Me

My photo
OK...here it goes. I am a mother of 5 crazy boys....ages 10 months to 11 years. I have been married for twelve and a half years to an even crazier boy!!! I am not sure how he has put up with me for so long, and then I remember that he is as big of a goofball as me! I get to stay at home with the boys, but I work about 6 whole hours a week teaching fitness classes. I think I am funny when I remind Scott that I am independently wealthy (if you knew how much I made, you might think it is funny too)! I do love to work out, and without it I would be about 500 pounds and completely insane. Well, that about sums it up. I am looking forward to keeping a record of the completely abnormal behavior of my perfect family!