Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Husband Stuff

1. Where did I meet my husband? Single's ward in Westlake....he was my home teacher.

2.How long did you date before getting married? We met in October '94....started dating in November '94....he moved to Utah January 1, 1995, we visited each other 3 times until he moved back the next month. He proposed February 17th, and we were married that June.....CRAZY!!!
3 How long have you been married? 13 1/2 years
4.What does he do that surprises you? He loves to scare me, which I hate....I scream EVERY time. It is always a pleasant surprise when he gives me massages
5.What is your favorite feature of his? I love that he is tall.
6.What is his best quality? He is genuinely nice......to everyone, and most of the time to me. He is also a good worker with great ethic.
7.Does he have a nickname for you? You can't get much shorter than "K"....but, he loves to scream it.....I don't know why, but he is always screaming "K" in a song like way, even when I am right next to him.
8.What is his favorite food? Ice Cream.......he is a meat and potatos kind of guy, but he says he likes my pasta....which is whole wheat pasta with Ragu...very fancy.
9.What is his favorite sport? He does not discriminate....he loves everything!
10. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We are good at doing projects around the house together.....especially painting. We never have time for it though. We love watching movies at home on the couch...total couch potatos.
11. When did you first kiss? November 5th '94
12.Do you have any children? 5 boys
13.Does he have any hidden talents? He hangs the straightest Christmas lights, and he is compulsively organized when he starts a project.
14.How old is he? 36
15.What is his favorite music? Glamour Rock.....LOVES Bon Jovi.....second favorite Heavy Metal.....classic rock
16.What do you admire about him? His giving nature
17.What is his favorite color? Blue and black
18.Will he read this? I think so, eventually
19.Who said "I love you" First? Him
20.Who do you tag? Whoever reads this

3 comments:

Jody C. said...

i wonder if it's a cuillard thing for the compulsively organization.
Craig gets that way too

thanks for taggin...it was fun read about you and scott. see you guys soon

Heather said...

now I know why he and Thayne got along so well.

You two compliment each other very well. :)

Pam said...

A perfect pair!!

About Me

My photo
OK...here it goes. I am a mother of 5 crazy boys....ages 10 months to 11 years. I have been married for twelve and a half years to an even crazier boy!!! I am not sure how he has put up with me for so long, and then I remember that he is as big of a goofball as me! I get to stay at home with the boys, but I work about 6 whole hours a week teaching fitness classes. I think I am funny when I remind Scott that I am independently wealthy (if you knew how much I made, you might think it is funny too)! I do love to work out, and without it I would be about 500 pounds and completely insane. Well, that about sums it up. I am looking forward to keeping a record of the completely abnormal behavior of my perfect family!