Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Not Sure If This Is Right???

As you know, I will totally post pictures of my friends in their bathing suits....so why wouldn't I post pics of my grandfather on his deathbed? Well, it would be bad if it were really his deathbed....but it looks like he will be heading home soon - alive! I am going to be honest and tell you that my first thought was, "Oh crud....what about the hats Lana and I took?!?" It's great he isn't dead, but I hope he isn't miserable. Anyways, here is a picture of my sister, brother and me with Papa.....
Here is a group picture with my uncle, parents, and siblings......
He really was feeling miserable. It cracked me up when he looked at the picture and he said, "I really do look like s#%@!!!" We laughed so hard. So, I'm sure he wouldn't be pleased that I've posted these, but as far as I know, he doesn't read my blog! Anyways, here is a picture of my little brother. I try to take as many pictures as I can with him, because I feel petite next to him. He is 6'5.....his wife is 5'5 at most. He is worried that his future child will be super short....at least it is a girl. One thing I do miss about not having Robbie here all the time is the fact that I could ALWAYS count on him to watch chick flicks and reality shows with me. Last night he came over so we could watch "The Bachelor" He had so much fun with me - haha!!! Actually, I am serious. Scott acts like he is too cool for it, but just as into it as we are. Of course Robbie and I had to pose.... Don't worry, the boys went to bed before it was inappropriate - I think!!! Here we are totally engrossed in it.......

KC is on a roll......so far today he has only drawn on George's dresser with marker. Luckily, he is taking a nap.

6 comments:

Fairchild Family said...

I guess that means I can post the photos I have of you in your suit, right? Somehow because you look so good it doesn't even seem like a threat...dang! Glad your Paps is doing ok and you got those bonding moments with your fam.

Lori said...

I'm sure that picture will become family heirloom.

Juli said...

i wanna see the hats! :) Just kidding...i'm glad pops is okay.

Pam said...

Glad that your Grandpa is better but hope he doesn't notice the hats missing. And not that I study your pictures but what is up with you having one sock on? Is that a new style? Kind of like Michael Jackson and the one glove? And one more thing....love Robbies posed face on the last pic...very funny!

Ben and Heidi said...

Your blog is hilarious!! You are so crazy! I always end up reading it aloud to Ben because I think its so dang funny! Glad your grandpa is ok.

Kaye said...

Pam, you are so funny that you noticed the single sock.....I usually take off my sock and put my foot on Scott's lap. I'm not very subtle when I want a foot rub. The funny thing is, it usually works!!!

About Me

My photo
OK...here it goes. I am a mother of 5 crazy boys....ages 10 months to 11 years. I have been married for twelve and a half years to an even crazier boy!!! I am not sure how he has put up with me for so long, and then I remember that he is as big of a goofball as me! I get to stay at home with the boys, but I work about 6 whole hours a week teaching fitness classes. I think I am funny when I remind Scott that I am independently wealthy (if you knew how much I made, you might think it is funny too)! I do love to work out, and without it I would be about 500 pounds and completely insane. Well, that about sums it up. I am looking forward to keeping a record of the completely abnormal behavior of my perfect family!