Monday, May 19, 2008

Preparing My Boys For.....Jail?

I was so happy when we woke up this morning to get ready for school and I did not have to drag the boys into the bathroom to do their hair. It was so hot this weekend, we buzzed them. All except for James.....he is starting to care a bit more about looks lately. Anyways, they are very cute, but could be mistaken for convicts.....especially Charlie...


So, this is how we spent our FHE......the beach was gorgeous. These pictures were taken at 6:00 at night. We packed up a dinner, went over the boys Faith in God goals, let the kids play around, and LOVED it. We didn't leave until 7:30. We tried to relax a little bit, but this is usually what happens....

KC's new thing is walking around with his tongue sticking out...


No more mullet for KC!!!







Honestly, this was

the best group pic

of them.


One more totally unrelated picture........

James is not even a teenager yet, and finds me very annoying. We were goofing around with the camera, and I tried kissing him for one....you would have thought I was pouring ice water on him. He got so tensed up, he acted like it was torture. I finally got him to agree to this picture by promising to not actually kiss his face.....I told him that when I die and he sees this picture, he will be sad I didn't really kiss him.......he didn't really seem to care! Even though James can't stand me, we were very excited for him this weekend. James participated in the Junior Olympics. He competed in 2 events....the 200 meter and 6 man relay. He ended up coming in 1st place for both events. It was very exciting. I wish I could say he got it from me....I am definitely not a runner, when people ask what I played in high school, I say the piano.

4 comments:

Heather said...

I am speechless because I am so jealous. The Beach for FHE, that is my dream. I miss it so much and I miss your family. Thayne is in San Diego and I want to go so bad. Hey tell James TJ still kisses me and I don't even have to ask. Kaye really, maybe you should play alittle hard to get. Ü

Pam said...

Beach for FHE - I love it!! And way to go James! First place - that is awesome!!!!

Kim said...

Your boys are so handsome that they look good no matter how you cut their hair. And I am loving the beach idea!!

Jo said...

Love the beach idea! And your boys are way too cute -- with hair or without. I'd be thrilled if one of them hooked up with Carly (just don't tell Mike that ;) )

PS Way to go James!!!!

About Me

My photo
OK...here it goes. I am a mother of 5 crazy boys....ages 10 months to 11 years. I have been married for twelve and a half years to an even crazier boy!!! I am not sure how he has put up with me for so long, and then I remember that he is as big of a goofball as me! I get to stay at home with the boys, but I work about 6 whole hours a week teaching fitness classes. I think I am funny when I remind Scott that I am independently wealthy (if you knew how much I made, you might think it is funny too)! I do love to work out, and without it I would be about 500 pounds and completely insane. Well, that about sums it up. I am looking forward to keeping a record of the completely abnormal behavior of my perfect family!