Thursday, May 1, 2008

Part Two

Yesterday a car, today a baseball. Some of you were very impressed at how clean my toilet was yesterday. Just so you know, this is a different bathroom, and yes, clean toilet. KC actually closed the lid, so when I went in for my daily toilet cleaning this is what I found. Something you may not know about me is I hate nasty smells. That is not good when you are raising five smelly boys. I only have one brother, and he would repulse me at dinner, because he always smelled like a dirty dog. Now I have five of those. I roll down every window in the car when I pick them up from school, clean the bathroom floor and toilet daily, and spray Febreeze a lot (I love that stuff). My house might not be super clean, but my goal is to not have it smell nasty......I can only do my best.....I live in a house with 7 males......I have everything working against me!
p.s. I believe that is the same baseball KC was banging against the mirror in the last post.....it is now in the trash!

6 comments:

Liz Rose said...

What else is there to say--I love it!!! Thanks for providing some entertainment for us all! :) Your stuff is so fun to read!!

Heather said...

You are my hero!

Meggan said...

You clean the bathroom floor and toliets daily? How do you have time for that? And what do you use to make such a quick clean sweep?

Kaye said...

I just fill up the sink with Lysol and water..take a junk rag, and wipe the toilet down and the floor around it....it is a pain!

Meggan said...

You're pretty amazing.

julianna said...

okay, you are officially superwoman! i feel like i've truly accomplished something if the toilets get cleaned once a week! :0)

About Me

My photo
OK...here it goes. I am a mother of 5 crazy boys....ages 10 months to 11 years. I have been married for twelve and a half years to an even crazier boy!!! I am not sure how he has put up with me for so long, and then I remember that he is as big of a goofball as me! I get to stay at home with the boys, but I work about 6 whole hours a week teaching fitness classes. I think I am funny when I remind Scott that I am independently wealthy (if you knew how much I made, you might think it is funny too)! I do love to work out, and without it I would be about 500 pounds and completely insane. Well, that about sums it up. I am looking forward to keeping a record of the completely abnormal behavior of my perfect family!