Friday, May 30, 2008

I Stole a Post

I admit when I steal things, and I totally stole this post from my friend, Heather. Here is a short little test.....let me know who you are. In case you are wondering, my results were....

You Are Ariel!

Headstrong and fiesty. You have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream, and although you can be a little naive you'll realize that there is something to be gained from your family's wisdom.

I am very aware that the first 2 descriptions are spot on! You are who you are....if I can pretend I am a particular princess, so be it! By the way, Heather is Cinderella. She is patient, kind and gentle......so, I am pretty sure she won't be mad I stole her post! Thanks Heather!!!

9 comments:

Pam said...

OK I took the quiz and I came up being Ariel! Seeing the choices of who I could be I really thought that I would be Aurora (sleeping beauty) - something about kind and loving? Guess not! I think that I am changing in my old age but I like that I am considered feisty!

Kaye said...

Don't worry Pam, even though we are both Ariels, you are MUCH nicer than me!

Heather said...

Ariel? You are so lucky I wanted to be Ariel. She lives close to the beach. I guess that for sure makes you an Ariel.

Heather said...

Hey by the way I stole it too. I got it from my friend Laurie. I guess I should give her credit, huh?

Lori said...

I'm Ariel too. Good thing, she's my favorite! When I was in elementary school and we played "Super Heroes" I was always AquaMan.

Liz Rose said...

I'm Esmerelda! Not my favorite Disney movie, is she even considered a princess....hmmmm..fun though!

Kim said...

I was Esmerelda too. Guess I'm not sweet enough to be a real princess. But a seductive gypsy isn't bad...I guess...

Lori said...

This is Kelsie and i'm Pocahontas:) I guess no one else is pocahontas yet lol...

Lori said...

This is Kelsie again and I just took it another time because I wanted to see what I would get and I was Cinderella:)

About Me

My photo
OK...here it goes. I am a mother of 5 crazy boys....ages 10 months to 11 years. I have been married for twelve and a half years to an even crazier boy!!! I am not sure how he has put up with me for so long, and then I remember that he is as big of a goofball as me! I get to stay at home with the boys, but I work about 6 whole hours a week teaching fitness classes. I think I am funny when I remind Scott that I am independently wealthy (if you knew how much I made, you might think it is funny too)! I do love to work out, and without it I would be about 500 pounds and completely insane. Well, that about sums it up. I am looking forward to keeping a record of the completely abnormal behavior of my perfect family!