Thursday, May 29, 2008

Redemption

Since I am not the nicest Mom and posted when James was the "smartest of the dumbest" in his class.....it is only appropriate to post when he succeeds. He came home from school with 100% on his math test. Not only did he get 100% on his retake test, he also got a 100% on his next one


Yes, he insisted I put it on the fridge! So, there is hope. Boys are very interesting creatures, and I am hoping I start to understand them soon. Anyways, days are going by quickly and school will be over before I know it. I think they figured there were only 11 days of school left.....and then they are home ALL day. I am kind of looking forward to it....as long as they aren't fighting, we have a good time. With the help from my friend, Tiffany, I am planning on getting an outdoor bootcamp put together.....so, if anyone is interested, let me know, and I will give you the details.

6 comments:

Juli said...

MEEEEE!! If we are going to the Lake together you need to whip my butt into shape!!

DCuillard said...

CONGRAULATIONS JAMES!!! I AM ALWAYS SO PROUD OF YOU & ALL YOUR GREAT BROTHERS!!
LOVE,
GRAMMY

Pam said...

Way to go James! That is refrigerator worthy! Boot Camp? I need it but I believe that it would kick my butt!! Sounds fun though.

Heather said...

James is awesome. You have to love when those test scores come home.

I am so sad I will miss boot camp. Grrrr.Ü

Lori said...

Would this be boot camp or butt camp? Sounds interesting. Let me know.

Kim said...

Boot camp? For the moms or kids? I'm game for either.

About Me

My photo
OK...here it goes. I am a mother of 5 crazy boys....ages 10 months to 11 years. I have been married for twelve and a half years to an even crazier boy!!! I am not sure how he has put up with me for so long, and then I remember that he is as big of a goofball as me! I get to stay at home with the boys, but I work about 6 whole hours a week teaching fitness classes. I think I am funny when I remind Scott that I am independently wealthy (if you knew how much I made, you might think it is funny too)! I do love to work out, and without it I would be about 500 pounds and completely insane. Well, that about sums it up. I am looking forward to keeping a record of the completely abnormal behavior of my perfect family!