Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Who Takes Pictures of This?

Let me just start by saying, I have so many other things to be doing right now. I was talking to a fellow blogger about what stupid things we take pictures of nowadays, just to post them. Well, here you go. This is what KC did when I tried to read a book to Charlie..............


Yep, that is a matchbox car in the toilet. I was just about to stick my hand in it when I realized how dumb I am. So, I got a hanger and fished it out. Charlie thought it was the most fun game ever. While I was doing that, we heard this horrible banging sound.....
KC thought it would be fun to bang a baseball against our mirror. Now, if you have been to our house that mirror is huge. It takes up the whole staircase wall. Luckily no clogged toilets or broken mirrors....well, not yet. Plus, I can't believe I took a picture of the toilet! Now it is time for me to actually be productive...I'll try!

8 comments:

Jo said...

It's so funny about this blogging thing. I've only been doing this a few days and am already consumed with what to write in my blog. And my camera is full of stupid pictures to add. Although, I haven't thought of taking a picture of the toilet yet. Not that I wouldn't. I just haven't had reason to yet.
PS I love your blog.

Pam said...

I am impressed by your clean toilet and that the lid is down! You know with all those boys in the house, I thought for sure it would be dirty and I thought that definitely the lid would be up. I am impressed!

Robbie said...

Pam the reason the toilet seat is down is because if the seat is EVER left up the toilet police come and lay a smack down on you. Kaye has trained us all very well. Man who's the strikingly handsome guy in the previous post? We had to take that picture a few times because I kept laughing at Kaye trying to make me look sad.

Kaye said...

Robbie...no acting necessary, we all know you were about to cry! Besides, it only took 2 takes...

Heather said...

I was thinking the same as Pam. All those boys and your toilet is so clean. You are an amazing women.Ü

Jeff and Stephanie said...

Sometimes I feel like I'm crazy busy and so tired - and then I read your blog!!! I'm not sure how you do it all! But I love the random pictures! That's what makes blogging so fun!

AJsGirls said...

I am right there with you. I would totally take a picture of a toilet and worse!

Meggan said...

Okay, my Dylan is like your KC and it is driving me insane. I honestly don't know how you have 5 of them. You are a saint! And even moreso for letting Rob live with you. Joking. He's a fun time I'm sure.

About Me

My photo
OK...here it goes. I am a mother of 5 crazy boys....ages 10 months to 11 years. I have been married for twelve and a half years to an even crazier boy!!! I am not sure how he has put up with me for so long, and then I remember that he is as big of a goofball as me! I get to stay at home with the boys, but I work about 6 whole hours a week teaching fitness classes. I think I am funny when I remind Scott that I am independently wealthy (if you knew how much I made, you might think it is funny too)! I do love to work out, and without it I would be about 500 pounds and completely insane. Well, that about sums it up. I am looking forward to keeping a record of the completely abnormal behavior of my perfect family!