Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Go Ali and Kelly!!!

Oh my gosh, I am sooooo excited. Is anyone else a Biggest Loser fan? I am well aware that I have a problem with getting really involved in these reality shows. Biggest Loser is one of the more tasteful ones that I enjoy. I am so happy that 2 women are in the finals. I have been a bit irritated that the guys were clobbering the girls with weight loss, and these women have totally been the underdogs. Well, they have totally kicked booty the last 2 weeks. I LOVE this show....but for some reason, I eat so much crud as I watch it. It is not good. Tonight it was tootsie rolls and Mike n Ikes. Oh well, I'll just have to spin a little bit harder tomorrow. I love this show for 2 reasons....1. I love to watch the workouts and use the moves in my classes, and 2. I love a happy ending. Yeah for the girls....can't wait for the finale!
OK.....I don't get out much. You might have figured that out on your own considering I watch almost every reality show. (Tivo is the best EVER!) Scott managed to get Bon Jovi tickets for tomorrow night. He comes in handy once in a while. Plus, he got them for free, with free food...which makes it that much sweeter. I have no idea what to wear.....when you go to a concert it is fun to wear a cool, rocker outfit, but I was so cold at the boys' baseball game tonight I am thinking Uggs and my comfy sweatshirt might be the way to go....but then Jon might now ask me to go up on stage with him. Oh well, I will figure something out. It should be a fun night!

4 comments:

Liz Rose said...

I love that show too! I'm not a consistent watcher, but it is very inspiring! Speaking of which--drop me an email with your top 5 suggestions for loosing your last ten pounds!! I'm desperate!! (If it was possible to get down on my knees--I'm pleading for advice!) :)

Heather said...

hey send me the same email you send rose.

Hey I need to call you and ask you a gossip question.

Pam said...

I love that show! I am hooked and I want to be the biggest loser! My vote is for Ali...she looks amazing! Have fun at Bon Jovi. How fun! When you get to dance with him, tell him "Hi" from me!

Scott said...

No way with the Uggs and sweatshirt. Johnny B deserves better than that! Can you let me know how to drop that final 25 pounds?

About Me

My photo
OK...here it goes. I am a mother of 5 crazy boys....ages 10 months to 11 years. I have been married for twelve and a half years to an even crazier boy!!! I am not sure how he has put up with me for so long, and then I remember that he is as big of a goofball as me! I get to stay at home with the boys, but I work about 6 whole hours a week teaching fitness classes. I think I am funny when I remind Scott that I am independently wealthy (if you knew how much I made, you might think it is funny too)! I do love to work out, and without it I would be about 500 pounds and completely insane. Well, that about sums it up. I am looking forward to keeping a record of the completely abnormal behavior of my perfect family!