Monday, April 28, 2008

Who Does Not LOVE A Mullet???

This weekend I had to go to an early morning meeting at the gym. Scott decided it was time to cut KC's hair. I was so glad he did it, because KC's hair kept going in his eyes. My first question was ,"Please tell me you took pictures." Scott's reply, "Of course!" So, here are the 2 pictures Scott got for KC's photo album.....
PICTURE #1

PICTURE #2
That's it.....that is all he got. I am not sure if it is Robbie or Charlie behind the camera. My money is on Charlie. Anyways, he tried, and for the fifth kid at least there are a couple of pictures. So, the best part is we didn't want to cut the curls off the back (because when you cut off the curls they look way too grown up) The final result ended up a total mullet..... You can kind of see the mullet, but I think Scott just wanted KC to look like he did back in the day.....
Scott denies ever having a mullet, but this is definite proof. This was taken in 1990....thank goodness I did not meet him until '94.....post-mission!!! (Plus, he only weighed 150lbs!!!) I am totally laughing at him trying to be a hard-guy in this driver's license.......what a goober!

6 comments:

Pam said...

Love the mullet Scott! So he was a Billy Ray Cyrus fan? I thought so.

Scott said...

I can not believe you posted my drivers license!!! That is not a mullet. My hair was long all over and I had just taken off my hat. That is hat hair, and dead sexy I might add. To be fair I was instructed to only trim the front of KC's hair, and with him sitting so quietly while I did it, I can't imagine why it was difficult. By the way, I also cut Jamers hair, my own hair and shaved the dog all in the same weekend (saving over $100 in the process). Like Rob says, "who needs hair school?"

Kim said...

I am just impressed that he took the initiative to cut any of the kids hair--and even thought of the camera during the process.

Jo said...

Way too funny!!! I love it! And by the way, Scott it is totally a mullet.

Heather said...

oh my heavens I am rolling laughing at your post and laughing just as hard at Scott's response. Scott, I am with Kaye that is a mullet you had. I will have to show Thayne, he will love it.

Lori said...

This made me laugh out loud--I usually just chuckle softly, but this was hilarious! Thanks for making my day!

About Me

My photo
OK...here it goes. I am a mother of 5 crazy boys....ages 10 months to 11 years. I have been married for twelve and a half years to an even crazier boy!!! I am not sure how he has put up with me for so long, and then I remember that he is as big of a goofball as me! I get to stay at home with the boys, but I work about 6 whole hours a week teaching fitness classes. I think I am funny when I remind Scott that I am independently wealthy (if you knew how much I made, you might think it is funny too)! I do love to work out, and without it I would be about 500 pounds and completely insane. Well, that about sums it up. I am looking forward to keeping a record of the completely abnormal behavior of my perfect family!