Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Humility Is A Virtue

Humility is a virtue I don't really have at the moment. If you have been following Shannon's blog, I won, I won, I won!!! I won her rabbit naming contest, and she rewarded me with the yummiest cookies ever. So much for my 'starting to eat healthy day'. Thank you so much Shannon! It was a super generous reward. So, if you have checked out Shannon's comments on her contest post, you would know there were many, many contestants. Robbie was one of them. I am not sure if Robbie was sad he lost the contest, or if my suggested name of "Robbie the Rabbit" won! I think it is hilarious. I was gone when my cookies arrived, so Robbie answered the door when they were delivered. When I came home, he told me to check out my delivery....he will deny this, but I know he was jealous. I offered him a cookie, but he refused my offer. Here is a pic of Robbie with my prize.....

He left and came home later that night. I immediately offered him another cookie. All he said was, "I'm not hungry, but thanks." By the way, you don't need to be hungry to eat these cookies because they are so good. Anyways, he sulked in his room a little bit. I think he cheered up when we watched the Bachelor together, but then he got sad when his favorite girl got sent home. Oh well, maybe today he'll eat a cookie with me!

1 comment:

S.Miles said...

I am so glad you loved your cookies so much! Please tell me your Robbie cheered up and tried one. Those cookie people aren't messing around that's for sure! I have a relatively "friendly" relationship with the man owner of the company and he called to find out what you had "won". I was so embaressed when I told him I had a contest to name my bunny. Such is the life of Blogger I guess huh? And why do I feel like I have not seen you in forever? Geesh- we need to plan something soon. Jared and I were thinking of planning another Amazing Race game. But only if you and Scott say your in again!

About Me

My photo
OK...here it goes. I am a mother of 5 crazy boys....ages 10 months to 11 years. I have been married for twelve and a half years to an even crazier boy!!! I am not sure how he has put up with me for so long, and then I remember that he is as big of a goofball as me! I get to stay at home with the boys, but I work about 6 whole hours a week teaching fitness classes. I think I am funny when I remind Scott that I am independently wealthy (if you knew how much I made, you might think it is funny too)! I do love to work out, and without it I would be about 500 pounds and completely insane. Well, that about sums it up. I am looking forward to keeping a record of the completely abnormal behavior of my perfect family!