Friday, April 4, 2008

I'm A Hypocrite!!!

So, this totally contradicts my last post. I thought I would give a shout out to my second son, Curtis, because he turns 9 next week. As you know, I don't like it when parents talk about how perfect their kids are, but Curtis is pretty close to perfection.

So, lets talk about how great he is for a second.....Curtis is just a neat guy. He loves people, and making people happy. He is always up for a fun time. When Curtis is not home, there is a definite change in the mood. Every single one of his brothers really like him. He is one of those people that I wish I was, because he is smart without putting any effort into it. Curtis was an easy baby, and is a great kid. I tell him he was a pain in the butt at first, and that he was a big tease. At the end of my pregnancy, I was having tons of contractions, and then they would stop. This kept going and going. So, I finally went to the hospital, and they were about to send me home, and then he decided to be born. He came so quick, he is the only child I did not get an epidural with! Now, that is a whole other story in itself, but this post is not all about me. We like to tease Curtis....as most of you know, we are not the nicest people in the world, and we call him our little Auschwitz victim....
No explanation needed. He'll hate me for posting this picture, but it is so Curt. Anyways, I love this kid! He is a big source of my happiness. Happy Birthday next week Curtis!

3 comments:

Robbie said...

I LOVE this picture!! Poor little Frahnk (said in a German accent) I wish he would start eating. I have to agree that he's one of my favorites. Where did he come from though?

Jeff and Stephanie said...

KAY!!! I'm so glad that you are going to Bon Jovi!!! You are going to have the best time ever! And I love that Scott has a man crush on Bon Jovi - I told Jeff I was taking off my weddding ring and wasn't making any promises! :) You guys are so awesome and I can't believe how big the boys are getting! Come see us soon! Or maybe we should come meet you at the beach!

Pam said...

Your blog is wonderful...I love it! What a cute Mom you are and your family is adorable! Hey I just started a blog also but I want music on mine like you have. You will have to tell me how because I can't figure it out but then I am lame when it comes to computers. Love the blog! Thanks for sharing! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY Curtis!

About Me

My photo
OK...here it goes. I am a mother of 5 crazy boys....ages 10 months to 11 years. I have been married for twelve and a half years to an even crazier boy!!! I am not sure how he has put up with me for so long, and then I remember that he is as big of a goofball as me! I get to stay at home with the boys, but I work about 6 whole hours a week teaching fitness classes. I think I am funny when I remind Scott that I am independently wealthy (if you knew how much I made, you might think it is funny too)! I do love to work out, and without it I would be about 500 pounds and completely insane. Well, that about sums it up. I am looking forward to keeping a record of the completely abnormal behavior of my perfect family!