Sunday, April 13, 2008

Fun In The Sun

Anyone in Southern California this weekend was reminded why we should never leave this glorious state. The weather was so perfect. I was so glad Curtis chose the day he did to be born! It was a great birthday celebration out on the boat. We didn't get to the lake until early afternoon, but the wind didn't bother us. The boys challenged the rough waters and took on the wake board. The water was a bit on the chilly side, and I was such a girl and didn't go in. Did I mention I was a bit outnumbered as the only girl with EIGHT boys.....

Now these are the cute ones.....let me show you the other 2 I got to spend the day with...


That is Robbie and Scott....they are both goofballs, but is was a fun time. They are not only brothers, but good friends.....if you asked my opinion, it is sometimes like Dumb and Dumber......as I was pulling these 2 on the tube, Robbie jumped on Scott's back, let go of the tube, and held on to Scott's neck. In my head, I pictured Scott passing out (since he was put in the sleeper hold position) and drowning infront of us all. I don't know why Scott thinks I am a bit on the dramatic side....I always go to worst case scenario. I immediately stopped the boat - told all of the boys if they ever did anything that stupid I would kill them, and then we brought the two knuckleheads back in the boat. Anyways, that is common behavior with these two......at least they keep me laughing. Here is a picture that for sure makes me laugh.....

All I know is he kept yelling out "yee haw" as he was circling his right arm......thank you Robbie!!! I am laughing as I look at it now.

It was a great day!

5 comments:

Pam said...

Now I understand why Robbie was so red at church yesterday. Can I say "lobster'? Looks like a fun day at the lake. The picture of Scott and Robbie on the tube just cracked me up....maybe it is that stupid look on Scott's face? What a riot!!

Amanda and Ryan McCarty said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun, we had great weather here also . . . not lake weather, but good weather.

Robbie said...

Kaye just think of all the fun we're gonna have over the next few weeks. Endless supply of sarcasm and gossip...can't wait!!

Robbie said...

Does this mean that I'm gonna get my picture with a caption on the right side of your front page now? How cool.

KMJ said...

WOW! CONGRATS!

About Me

My photo
OK...here it goes. I am a mother of 5 crazy boys....ages 10 months to 11 years. I have been married for twelve and a half years to an even crazier boy!!! I am not sure how he has put up with me for so long, and then I remember that he is as big of a goofball as me! I get to stay at home with the boys, but I work about 6 whole hours a week teaching fitness classes. I think I am funny when I remind Scott that I am independently wealthy (if you knew how much I made, you might think it is funny too)! I do love to work out, and without it I would be about 500 pounds and completely insane. Well, that about sums it up. I am looking forward to keeping a record of the completely abnormal behavior of my perfect family!