Thursday, April 10, 2008

Bon Jovi Rocks!






Wouldn't it be great if this was the view we had at the Bon Jovi concert? I wish it was, but that is a pic from the jumbo screen. We were lucky to be in a suite, which is way more comfortable, but our actual view is in the next pic.....






That little lighted figure is Jon. Scott is a total Bon Jovi fan, and I am pretty sure if Jon were up for it Scott would definitely leave me for him....which is totally ok, because then Richie and I could double date with them. Yes, I know he is a bit older, but he looks good playing the guitar. I also know he got a DUI about a week ago, but I am willing to stand by him. Which, by the way, my cousin went to the Irvine concert and she said Jon had the leather pants on.....this time Richie did.....that didn't bother me either. I also wouldn't mind if Richie came over and sang his solo of "I'll Be There For You". We had a great night, and they are really impressive. They performed for 2 1/2 hours....Jon never stopped jumping around (which is how he dances......he is not exactly the best dancer, but he is so fun to watch) I have to confess that I could not stop yawning once it hit 10:30 - I am such a loser! I also love that Jon has been married to his wife forever. Scott doesn't understand why that makes me love Jon more, but it does....in a respectable way! Here is one with Jon waving to me.....

Here he is pointing to me....This is me so happy!



Thanks for the fun night Scott!!!

4 comments:

Pam said...

Looks like you had so much fun! Excuse me did you say you were watching from a suite? Talk about first class. And, yes, he was definitely waving at you! The pics are great!

Heather said...

Luuuuuucky! So much fun! You look great Kaye. Miss ya.

Amanda and Ryan McCarty said...

You guys must of had so much fun. How did you get a suite? You must know people in high places.

Pam said...

Hey I wanted to let you know that Kim and Jeff K. also went to the Bon Jovi concert the same night you did. I just talked to her about it last night. What a coincidence. You will have to compare notes-

About Me

My photo
OK...here it goes. I am a mother of 5 crazy boys....ages 10 months to 11 years. I have been married for twelve and a half years to an even crazier boy!!! I am not sure how he has put up with me for so long, and then I remember that he is as big of a goofball as me! I get to stay at home with the boys, but I work about 6 whole hours a week teaching fitness classes. I think I am funny when I remind Scott that I am independently wealthy (if you knew how much I made, you might think it is funny too)! I do love to work out, and without it I would be about 500 pounds and completely insane. Well, that about sums it up. I am looking forward to keeping a record of the completely abnormal behavior of my perfect family!