Monday, August 18, 2008

It Could Be Worse....Part II

After the morning fiasco, the day continued with laundry and cleaning, cleaning, and more cleaning. Because we thrive on consistency, here is a picture of the dinner aftermath...The picture doesn't really look that bad, it is worse than it looks. Just in case you were going to invite KC over for dinner, he starts throwing food when he is done. Those are peas and carrots ALL over my kitchen. Did I mention that I already washed the floor once today? Oh well, like I've said, it could be worse. I am upstairs typing this as these troublemakers of mine are in the bath

If only my kitchen was as clean as them right this second. Oh well.....happy Monday!

By the way, I know my ward buddies usually go to Zuma 13 tomorrow, but if you feel like heading south a little bit, we will be down in between 11 and 12. My niece is celebrating her 13th birthday there tomorrow.....if anyone wants to join the party...come on down!

As I was finishing up this post, the boys were getting out of the bath....before I could get a diaper on KC he made a mess on the carpet....just like a dog! Sorry, no pictures. The only reason I mention this is to make you feel better about your day. Most likely you won't go to bed tonight saying...."I had to clean poop off of the carpet"......sweet dreams!

5 comments:

Lori said...

My mom used to put my older brothers and sisters in the bathtub when they were bad to wait until my dad got home. She figured they stayed out of trouble and were somewhat confined for a while.

Heather said...

after the poop story I feel much better about my day, thanks.

and just a warning, the kitchen situation doesn't get better when they get older, sorry to be the one to tell you.

Jo said...

I'm still trying to find the pee from Carly's early potty training days. It's somewhere in Robert's room. I can still smell it...

Julianne said...

Hi Kaye! I love your blog! Your boys are all adorable :) I am excited that we get to stay in touch this way. I must say you are brave to put all the boys in the bath at the same time. EVERY time I do that it is a DISASTER!

Anonymous said...

Luv the pic of the boys in the tub. I grabbed the hi res shot. This will make another awesome pic to put on display in a large digital picture frame in my room.

About Me

My photo
OK...here it goes. I am a mother of 5 crazy boys....ages 10 months to 11 years. I have been married for twelve and a half years to an even crazier boy!!! I am not sure how he has put up with me for so long, and then I remember that he is as big of a goofball as me! I get to stay at home with the boys, but I work about 6 whole hours a week teaching fitness classes. I think I am funny when I remind Scott that I am independently wealthy (if you knew how much I made, you might think it is funny too)! I do love to work out, and without it I would be about 500 pounds and completely insane. Well, that about sums it up. I am looking forward to keeping a record of the completely abnormal behavior of my perfect family!