Wednesday, August 13, 2008

ME

So, this post is about me, because Heather "tagged" me. I will play along, because I actually like these kinds of things. These are the rules:list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts and then tag 5 other people. Leave a comment for the people you tag so they know they have been tagged.

Here it goes:

Joys......
1. My husband and kids
2. Yummy food
3. Perfect beach days

Fears....
1. Being hungry......craving something and not having it accessible (I know I have issues!!!)
2. swimming by myself in the ocean
3. Harm to my children

Current obsessions/collections:
1. jelly bellies and licorice
2. scrabulous
3. Tivo

Surprising Facts....
1. I am able to roll my stomach.....I am extremely gifted like that
2. I can pick up almost anything with my toes
3. I can burp the alphabet and all of my kid's names

I tag:
1. Pam
2. Lori
3. Jo
4. Kim
5. Jody

Have fun!

4 comments:

Jody C. said...

OK, I taged a few people. check my blog out for my results! thanks it was fun

Pam said...

Thanks for tagging me! I loved learning a little bit more about you-

Heather said...

I would think with 5 boys you would have to know how to burp the ABC's. I am impressed.

Jo said...

Yeah.... Um. Thanks for that. I'll get right on it. :)

About Me

My photo
OK...here it goes. I am a mother of 5 crazy boys....ages 10 months to 11 years. I have been married for twelve and a half years to an even crazier boy!!! I am not sure how he has put up with me for so long, and then I remember that he is as big of a goofball as me! I get to stay at home with the boys, but I work about 6 whole hours a week teaching fitness classes. I think I am funny when I remind Scott that I am independently wealthy (if you knew how much I made, you might think it is funny too)! I do love to work out, and without it I would be about 500 pounds and completely insane. Well, that about sums it up. I am looking forward to keeping a record of the completely abnormal behavior of my perfect family!