Friday, July 25, 2008

Dr. Dad In The House

It was time for Charlie's stitches to come out, and since one of my least favorite things to do is taking everyone to the doctor, Scott decided to take them out himself. Charlie's mouth is healing nicely, but look how it is after 6 days... Here is Scott and all of his assistants performing the procedure....
Scott was getting so annoyed, because all of the boys were invading his space...it was very funny.

I'm not sure the latex gloves were necessary, but Scott LOVES them! Plus, it is fun to make fun of him.

My friends funeral was yesterday. It was a nice service, sad, but uplifting in the sense that we know there is a more than this life to look forward to. It has been an emotional rollercoaster this week, which has left me exhausted. Last night I taught a class and all I wanted to do was take a shower and eat (of course), but Scott had an idea to hike up to the cross with the family. The kids love doing that with us, so I figured why not. Here are a few pics...


Scott loved the way that KC "held on" during the hike.....

Scott's ears come in handy!


The only reason I am posting this next picture is because I told the boys if they peed, I would take the picture and put it on my blog....they thought I was bluffing.....

1 comment:

KMJ said...

Oh my gosh my boys so do this all of the time. Even in our own backyard they have been caught. One boy cannot "hold it" worth beans so when he says he's gotta go when I am driving we stop wherever we are and he goes. He is not self concious about it anymore, because the alternative is not good and he has no choice. Love that you posted it! So convenient for them huh.

About Me

My photo
OK...here it goes. I am a mother of 5 crazy boys....ages 10 months to 11 years. I have been married for twelve and a half years to an even crazier boy!!! I am not sure how he has put up with me for so long, and then I remember that he is as big of a goofball as me! I get to stay at home with the boys, but I work about 6 whole hours a week teaching fitness classes. I think I am funny when I remind Scott that I am independently wealthy (if you knew how much I made, you might think it is funny too)! I do love to work out, and without it I would be about 500 pounds and completely insane. Well, that about sums it up. I am looking forward to keeping a record of the completely abnormal behavior of my perfect family!