Wednesday, July 30, 2008

What's Up???

I'll tell you what's up....















That's right, KC is!

Now, this can not be safe. He climbs up the bunk bed....I take away the ladder, but he manages to scale up, and then climbs over to the top of the bookshelf. He is so naughty!
We had another fun day at the beach yesterday...
Charlie and Carly....such a cute couple. Jo and I decided we'll use this picture for their wedding announcement in 20 some years from now!

Branden buried James and Zack....I went large on this picture, because there is sweet KC in the background with a nice sized rock....luckily he did not drop it on them, which lately, is very unlike him!

James and Curtis started football this week. I hate being sore as much as anyone else, but they have been complaining about knots and sore legs, etc. They have been soaking in the spa every night. I'll try to toughen them up, but so far they are a bit diva-ish. Plus, they don't even put on pads til next week....that should be even more interesting!

5 comments:

Pam said...

Oh how I love that KC and his potato chip bag of sand! And what is the deal with our sons (or any kid for that fact) liking to be buried in the sand? I just don't see the attraction or the fun in it but I guess they like it. Cute pictures!

Heather said...

tell me you guys were thinking of me stuck in Arizona with no beach feeling sorry for me. hmmmm.

I want to know if any of those boys were buried during the earthquake? That would have freaked me out.

Heather said...

hey one more thing. KC ontop of the shelf, kinda scary too. So glad you got pictures. He seems like a funny kid.

Jody C. said...

KC on top of the bookshelf... that must be a cuillard thing. cody would always climb. the higher he got the better. next thing you will need to watch for are the car keys, cody was a little older than kc and he started my car...boys..what do we do with them...

Jo said...

Definately, a future wedding pic! They are too cute!

About Me

My photo
OK...here it goes. I am a mother of 5 crazy boys....ages 10 months to 11 years. I have been married for twelve and a half years to an even crazier boy!!! I am not sure how he has put up with me for so long, and then I remember that he is as big of a goofball as me! I get to stay at home with the boys, but I work about 6 whole hours a week teaching fitness classes. I think I am funny when I remind Scott that I am independently wealthy (if you knew how much I made, you might think it is funny too)! I do love to work out, and without it I would be about 500 pounds and completely insane. Well, that about sums it up. I am looking forward to keeping a record of the completely abnormal behavior of my perfect family!