Thursday, July 31, 2008

Small Children Beware

Lock up your small children, if KC is around. I was exhausted after teaching bootcamp this morning....ran a few errands, including Costco with the 3 youngest (that is NOT fun!).....then I had to muster up any bit of energy I had left to go teach Turbo Kick. I was so happy when it was over, until I went to get KC, Charlie and George out of the day care. One of the teenage daycare girls came up to me with a picture she had on her phone. This is what she told me, "This little girl's mother insisted I take a picture of her daughter to show you what KC did to her." Oh crap....I have gone 6 1/2 years there without any FORMAL complaints on my kids.....now that I think about it, that's not a bad record. I think it is funny that she made them show me a picture....I am bummed I did not ask her to send it to me, because I totally would have posted it.....darnit! Apparantly, KC scratched this little girl's face for no reason at all. I feel bad for the little girl, and no mother likes it when her child gets hurt. With that said, I am not sure what this lady wanted from me. All I know is I hope she doesn't confront me....I am not sure how I would handle that. So, I came home and cut his nails....hopefully that will help. KC is keeping me way too busy lately.....remember how he use to drop everything in the toilet? Well, while I was attempting to take a shower he stuck his arm in the toilet....the other day, Scott had to unclog the toilet, because KC had dropped a toothbrush in it, and then flushed it.....he's fun! Despite the trouble, I still really enjoy him. He is sweet when he gives me his big, goopy, open mouth kisses, and he is really cute.....especially when he is sleeping! At least things don't get boring.

I am bummed that we didn't make it to the beach today, I heard it was really nice. Instead, James and Curtis went over to my mom's to help her for the day. They dusted, vacuumed, swept balconies, straightened up, and brought her things when she needed them. It was nice to see them sacrifice a summer day to take care of their grandma. So, at the end of the day, I may just be doing some things right.

3 comments:

Pam said...

You are doing everything right Kaye! Your boys are great! Big deal KC scratched the girls face...that happens. I remember accidentally scratching my kids face when my nails were too long. Oops!

Kim said...

Honestly-a picture?! We've all been on both sides of this. I agree that it feels awful when your kid hurts another, but I think some parents overreact. I'll totally testify on his behalf if you get smacked with a lawsuit :)

Jo said...

Some moms are just stupid. Brother. Really?? A picture? What are you supposed to do with that? Maybe her daughter was a little brat and KC was giving her whatfor. Seriously. I've got your back, Kaye!

About Me

My photo
OK...here it goes. I am a mother of 5 crazy boys....ages 10 months to 11 years. I have been married for twelve and a half years to an even crazier boy!!! I am not sure how he has put up with me for so long, and then I remember that he is as big of a goofball as me! I get to stay at home with the boys, but I work about 6 whole hours a week teaching fitness classes. I think I am funny when I remind Scott that I am independently wealthy (if you knew how much I made, you might think it is funny too)! I do love to work out, and without it I would be about 500 pounds and completely insane. Well, that about sums it up. I am looking forward to keeping a record of the completely abnormal behavior of my perfect family!