Friday, July 11, 2008

Last Minute

I have so much to do to get ready for our vacation, but I am a procrastinator, so I thought I'd post. I can't believe it is already mid July. I am already sad at the thought of school getting here. We have really been enjoying summer. We got a chance to finally get back to the beach. I wasn't sure if we were going to go, but I am glad we did. It is so nice to have my mom able to go with us....she helps grab KC out of the water so I don't have to do it all day long. We were able to meet some of my friends from the ward, and that was so fun.

Pam brought her boys with her, who are super patient, and really nice to the boys. Matthew, who is 14, told us that Charlie let him know that if he had to pee, he could do it in the ocean. You can always count on a Cuillard for wisdom! Charlie is so weird!

The weather was kind of hot at first, and then the sun got covered, and it was really comfortable.....a great day at the beach. I managed once again to get real funky tan lines from my lame sun tan lotion applying! Oh well. Curtis has zero body fat, and I don't know if you can get the full effect from this picture, but his lips turn so blue.

KC was disgusting, as usual. He gets covered in sand, head to toe. I tried washing him off several times, but it doesn't matter, he always ends up looking like this.....
So, the boys really like Scott, and he enjoys it.....most of the time. He came home, and just wanted to relax. I walked in the room and this is what I saw...
It doesn't seem too bad until you get the full view.....
The whole reason we got such a mongo couch, was so we could all sit on it comfortably. The boys haven't figured out how to do that yet....looks like we could have saved money on a loveseat! Oh well!

4 comments:

Pam said...

It was fun and quite entertaining to go with you. Love your boys! I got some great pics of Charlie so I will email them to you. He does love the sand!!

Heather said...

I am getting ready for vacation too but still find time to check your blog. :) I really should go pack.
Your pictures of the beach make me home sick and Scott and your boys are so cute cuddled up together. KC may get dirty but you gotta luv his cute face.

Pam said...

Sorry I meant I had pictures of KC! All I know it was one of the Cuillard boys....close enough!

Kaye said...

Pam, the funny thing is I didn't even notice the wrong name! I scare myself....I'm such a good mom!

About Me

My photo
OK...here it goes. I am a mother of 5 crazy boys....ages 10 months to 11 years. I have been married for twelve and a half years to an even crazier boy!!! I am not sure how he has put up with me for so long, and then I remember that he is as big of a goofball as me! I get to stay at home with the boys, but I work about 6 whole hours a week teaching fitness classes. I think I am funny when I remind Scott that I am independently wealthy (if you knew how much I made, you might think it is funny too)! I do love to work out, and without it I would be about 500 pounds and completely insane. Well, that about sums it up. I am looking forward to keeping a record of the completely abnormal behavior of my perfect family!