Saturday, July 5, 2008

It's Just Because He Is Patriotic!

When KC was born, I really thought he was the sweetest thing ever. I am still holding onto that belief despite all of the naughty things he does. We are aware that he understands everything we say, so we know he knows he is being naughty. Anyways, we went to Costco, and while we were unloading and putting things away, we realized KC wasn't nearby. We found him next door doing this..This is not the first time he has stolen nearby flags. He has no shame....
So, if you live close by, and you really like something in your front yard, you should probably bolt it down!!! You can look at him as a thief, or choose to see him as I do... a proud citizen of his country!

3 comments:

Heather said...

he is so stinkin cute. The fact that he loves flags just makes me like him more.

Jo said...

That's my kind of guy -- a proud American!!!!

Anonymous said...

he's a collector... :0)

About Me

My photo
OK...here it goes. I am a mother of 5 crazy boys....ages 10 months to 11 years. I have been married for twelve and a half years to an even crazier boy!!! I am not sure how he has put up with me for so long, and then I remember that he is as big of a goofball as me! I get to stay at home with the boys, but I work about 6 whole hours a week teaching fitness classes. I think I am funny when I remind Scott that I am independently wealthy (if you knew how much I made, you might think it is funny too)! I do love to work out, and without it I would be about 500 pounds and completely insane. Well, that about sums it up. I am looking forward to keeping a record of the completely abnormal behavior of my perfect family!